personal/private 1:1 yoga lessons
Let Us Motivate You to Your Goals…
With personal/private 1:1 yoga lessons, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. We’ll carefully craft classes that meet your personal needs. Below are a few Q&A’s related to personal/private 1:1 yoga lessons.
- What is the difference between a private yoga lesson and going to a group class at a yoga studio?
- While group yoga classes can be a positive experience for most, the setting may not offer the yoga student individualized attention for their unique needs and/or body type. In a private yoga lesson you get the undivided attention of “Yoga Steve” Ausdenmoore, owner of Warrior Power Yoga, LLC. Through this method, you as the yoga student can accomplish more in one private yoga lesson than what could be achieved in numerous group yoga classes! Private yoga lessons also allow your yoga experience to take place in a more private and familiarized environment (typically at the yoga client’s home) which helps ease any nervousness or fears that may be associated with venturing into a group class setting at a yoga studio.
- Do I need yoga experience to take a private yoga lesson?
- No! A private yoga lesson can be the perfect way to jump start your yoga journey. By working one-on-one with an accredited yoga teacher, you will be properly educated on your alignment and the safest ways to do yoga poses. This helps to reduce potential injuries, and allows you to reap the greatest rewards possible from your yoga experience. Private yoga lessons for the beginner will also allow you to feel more comfortable if you desire to merge your private yoga practice into a group class setting.
- What happens during a private yoga lesson?
- Working directly with “Yoga Steve”, you’ll get personalized assistance with your unique yoga and health goals. Private yoga lessons can focus on enhancing flexibility, stress relief, weight loss, proper yoga pose alignment, injury recovery, chronic pain relief, learning more about a certain style of yoga (e.g. Yin Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Power Yoga , Restorative Yoga), meditation or yoga philosophy. Yoga Steve will always take the time to find out what every one of his yoga clients is needing, and then do his utmost best to cater to those needs.
- I already have yoga experience. Can I benefit from a private yoga lesson?
- Absolutely! Is there a certain posture you are having difficulty with, or a series of postures you want to enhance your aptitude in? A private yoga lesson can give you deeper insight into your present yoga abilities and practice, and give you the tools to take them to the next level. Yoga Steve can also work with you to create a personalized at-home practice that you can use on your own. This can integrate your favorite postures, allowing you to reap the best possible benefits from a customized yoga practice for a lifetime.
- I have an injury/pain in a part of my body. Can a private yoga lesson help me?
- Private yoga lessons are a perfect way to look deeper into an injury or chronic pain, and discover yoga poses that target your source of discomfort. There are many cases where private yoga lessons have aided students in completely getting rid of their chronic pain, and stimulating the healing time of certain injuries. Yoga Steve will work with you to discover the need of your personal injury or pain, and work diligently to help free you from your discomfort. He is there to help you relieve pain and discomfort attributed to chronic pain, stress, or injury.
- I am overweight. Can I even do yoga?
- Of course! As the homepage mission states, I’m truly committed to your personal growth and development, helping you invest in your greatest resource – “you”. I’ve been where you are and understand the challenges you face everyday. A personal/private 1:1 yoga lessons package is the perfect way for an overweight student to start to feel comfortable in yoga with their unique body type. There are numerous modifications that a private yoga lesson can teach to the overweight student to allow them to gain the benefits of each yoga pose. Private yoga lessons are a great way to lose weight, get healthier, and start feeling better about your overall well-being!
- I have a friend(s) that are interested in experiencing a private yoga lesson. Can we do it together?
- Yes! Warrior Power Yoga, LLC offers group private yoga lessons at a discounted rate. We even offer the option of having a “Yoga Party” for you and your friends! Find out more here.
Contact Us to set something up!!!