About warrior power yoga, llc.
helping you invest in your greatest resource…”you”
Warrior Power Yoga, LLC. is a Veteran (USMC) & Woman owned business established in 2017. Power couple Steve & Dorie Ausdenmoore established Warrior Power Yoga with the intention of sharing the passion they had developed from their own practice of yoga. Knowing the impact yoga had on them, (physically & mentally), they knew they had to share that same passion for yoga with you too.
The Warrior Power Yoga, LLC. family has continued to grow since, to include:
- Dorie’s Delights (baked goods) – 2017
- Southtown Yoga Loft – 2018
Established in 2010, Southtown Yoga Loft has been consistently voted “Best of the City” by San Antonio Magazine and SA Current since 2012.
Our yoga studios offer classes in:
- Baptiste Inspired Power Yoga (heated)
- Vinyasa Yoga (heated & non-heated)
- Yin/Restorative/Therapeutic Yoga
- Guided Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- Prenatal Yoga
- Therapeutic Massage
Additional services we offer:
- Private 1:1 Coaching & Mentoring (health, wellness, executive & leadership)
- Group & Corporate Yoga – Meditation – Workshops
- Health & Wellness Program Partnerships, we can help you develop & manage your own program at your business
- Public Speaking Events & Webinars on Health & Wellness
- Mindful Resilience Classes for Veterans, First Responders, Doctor’s & Nurses or anyone dealing with the symptoms of PTSD or TBI (traumatic brain injury)
A little more about Warrior power yoga, llc.
We are dedicated to giving back:
Steve & Dorie have always supported Veteran causes and other non-profit groups throughout their lives. It is important for WPY to continue giving back to the communities we live and work in. We believe yoga should be accessible & available for everyone, regardless of who you are, where you come from, demographics, as well as social and/or economic backgrounds. WPY presents the opportunity for everyone to come together creating Connection & Community!!!
That’s why they also offer:
- Veteran – Military – First Responders – Student & Senior Citizen Discounts
- Discounted Special Event Classes – Workshops for New Students – Charity & Community Classes
Southtown Yoga Loft
724 S. Alamo, Suite 2 (Above La Frite Belgian Bistro)
San Antonio, TX. 78205
Southtown Yoga Loft
12540 Bandera Rd. Suite 105 (Across from Wal-Mart, right next to Title Max)
Helotes, TX, 78023
Classes are held every day of the week Sunday – Saturday. The studios open approx. 30 minutes prior to class starting & 30 minutes after class ends. We highly recommend checking the schedule or call prior to visiting the studio.